The OolaGuys and the soul-affirming Oola Dream Tour rolls into San Antonio, TX to The Twig Book Shop on May 17th. The Oola Dream Tour 1970 VW surf bus will be carrying—and collecting—the dreams and aspirations of thousands of individuals in the form of stickers attached to the outside of our VW.
Meet the authors of the international best-selling Oola book series, get your Oola book signed, enjoy a free presentation and Q & A from the authors, and stick your dream on the side of the OolaBus!
OOLA FOR WOMEN: FIND BALANCE IN AN UNBALANCED WORLD
7 Key Areas of Life to Have Less Stress, More Purpose, and Reveal the Greatness Within You
Dave Braun, Troy Amdahl with Janet Switzer
If you haven’t heard of the Oola phenomenon yet, it’s time to catch up. First, though, you need to understand what Oola is. It’s that state of awesomeness you experience when your life is balanced and growing in all the key areas of health and well-being.
In their newest book, OOLA FOR WOMEN: FIND BALANCE IN AN UNBALANCED WORLD: 7 Key Areas of Life to Have Less Stress, More Purpose, and Reveal the Greatness Within You (HCI; May 2, 2017), co-authors Dave Braun (The OolaSeeker) and Troy Amdahl (The OolaGuru), renowned experts in a proper work-life balance, continue their dynamic movement. With 54 incredibly inspiring stories by women who are living the Oola lifestyle, the authors of the international best-selling book series that started with “Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World,” are revealing how to remove the stress related to a life out of balance by unlocking the greatness that is inside all of us.
Seven reasons people should want to read this book:
1. To learn the three simple steps to balance and grow your life in an unbalanced world.
2. To uncover what blocks you from the life of your dreams and what can get you there faster.
3. To find out what you can learn from a drunken Thai monkey, a black Ninja, and zebra-striped underwear.
4. Why no matter what you have done or have failed to do, you deserve a better life.
5. To become inspired to take the steps, reach your milestones, and achieve your OolaLife.
6. To discover the seven key areas of life you must balance and grow.
7. To unlock the secrets to taking your life to the next level.