1. The Belisarius series has been very popular, with over a quarter of a million copies in print.
2. Eric Flint is co-author of three New York Times best sellers: 1634: The Galileo Affair,1634: The Baltic War and 1634: The Bavarian Crisis.
3. David Drake has written many bestsellers, including the Hammer’s Slammers series for Baen, and the Lord of the Isles series for Tor.
4. Eric Flint is a brilliant star of fantasy and science fiction. His alternate history novel, 1632, is a strong seller in mass market, with an 87% sell through to date, and strong critical praise, as from Publishers Weekly, which called it “gripping and expertly detailed.”
5. Advertising in Locus, more
6. Simultaneous hardcover and trade paperback editions.
7. Co-op available
Continuing the popular Belisarius saga, with two full-length novels in one volume.
Destiny’s Shield: Evil from beyond time: The Malwa Empire squats like a toad across sixth century India, commanded by ruthless men with depraved appetites. But the thing from the distant future that commands them is far worse. Those who oppose the purulent Hell the Malwa will make of Earth have sent a crystal, Aide, to halt their advance. Aide holds all human knowledge—but cannot act by himself. That requires Count Belisarius, the greatest general fo the age and perhaps of all ages, who must outwit the evil empire—and then, when there is no longer room to maneuver, to meet it sword-edge to sword-edge, lest evil beyond human conception rules the world forever.
Fortune’s Stroke: Link, the supercomputer from a future that should not, must not exist has used terror and gunpowder weapons to forge the Malwa Empire on the Indian subcontinent. Aide and Belisarius have led the armies of Byzantium and blunted the first assault of the Malwa hordes. Now he and his allies from all the world face overwhelming numbers in a ring that tightens about them. The armies of Good and Evil gathered on the fertile plains of Mesopotamia will decide the fate of the world—and the fate of all the future.
About the Author
Eric Flint is a modern master of alternate history fiction, with three million books in print. He’s the author/creator of the multiple New York Times best-selling Ring of Fire series starting with first novel 1632. With David Drake he has written six popular novels in the “Belisarius” alternate Roman history series, and with David Weber collaborated on 1633 and 1634: The Baltic War and two novels in Webers Honorverse series.Flint was for many years a labor union activist. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.