The follow-up to Lonely Planet Kids’ Love Around the World, this beautifully illustrated picture book looks at concepts of happiness from across our planet. From forest bathing in Japan and playing the drums in Mali, to Danish hygge, Indian yoga and sharing a feast with family in the USA, every culture has its own unique take on how to achieve contentedness. Featuring Wazza Pink's stunning artwork, this book is the ultimate guide to the world of wellbeing.
- Sharing a Meal With Family - USA
- Remembering loved ones on the Day of the Dead - MEXICO
- Getting ready for Carnival - BRAZIL
- Being cosy (hygge) - DENMARK
- Going for an evening stroll (La passeggiata) - ITALY
- Having a sauna - FINLAND
- Djembe drumming - MALI
- Going forest bathing - JAPAN
- Singing along with the hits at a noraebang ('singing room') - SOUTH KOREA
- Tidying up for New Year - CHINA
- Practising yoga - INDIA
- Sharing fish with the community (Inati) - TOKELAU
- Telling Dreamtime stories - AUSTRALIA
About Lonely Planet Kids: Lonely Planet Kids - an imprint of the world's leading travel authority Lonely Planet - published its first book in 2011. Over the past 45 years, Lonely Planet has grown a dedicated global community of travelers, many of whom are now sharing a passion for exploration with their children. Lonely Planet Kids educates and encourages young readers at home and in school to learn about the world with engaging books on culture, sociology, geography, nature, history, space and more. We want to inspire the next generation of global citizens and help kids and their parents to approach life in a way that makes every day an adventure. Come explore!