A collection of 10 of the most definitive articles on managing risk from the pages of Harvard Business Review.
- Curates the best and most influential HBR articles on managing risk in your organization.
- Covers topics such as defining your appetite for risk, understanding innovative risk, dealing with political risk, managing cybersecurity, and planning for the long term in an uncertain economy.
- Provides readers practical processes, questions to ask, and ways to think about risk more broadly, so they can assess risk in their own organization better.
- Includes recognizable authors, including Robert S. Kaplan, Dominic Barton, Linda Hill, Condoleezza Rice, and Tarun Khanna, so readers will know they're getting the best information from trusted experts on the topic.
- Saves readers the time they'd spend searching our archive for important, relevant pieces on the topic, giving them what they need all in one place.
Audience: Executives and senior leaders.