We are open every day from 10-6 for in store shopping and for curbside delivery, except for New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Click here for updated parking information.
Need a gift? Consider sending an online gift code. Or call us! We give great recommendations and can have something gift wrapped and ready for curbside pickup. (210)826-6411
Dates on the event calendar are tentative and subject to change. Check back often for up-to-date information.
Michele McCurdy-Buonacorsi, founder of the bakery/restaurant with former husband Patrick McCurdy, has published a cookbook, Joseph’s Storehouse Baking Company: From My Heart to Yours, with all the recipes from the long-closed business, allowing cooks to recreate those dishes and hundreds more in their own kitchens.
She describes the book as “a record of over 40 years of cooking and the culmination of my recipe scrapbook, filled just as I would fill a kitchen journal that I want to pass along to my children as they start their own homes.” It includes all the restaurant’s recipes, plus hundreds more of her personal favorites — some 720 in all. She estimates 40% of the recipes are from Joseph’s Storehouse, the remaining 60% those she’s gathered and savored in her home through the decades.